Join the team today! We look forward in hearing from you!
Must Be Willing to team or be a existing team. We also will help train a 14 hr team. Please ask about .
Welcome…and thank you for your interest in becoming a driver with Deosvia. We take drivers seriously and work diligently to provide the best opportunities in the business to help make you not just succeed but part of our mission to be the market leader in ground expedite. Below you will find what it takes to join our driving team…..
Minimum Qualification Criteria:
To become an Independent Contractor or Fleet Driver for Deosvia
regardless of truck type applicant must:
• Be at least 22 years of age;
• Be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language;
• At all times behave courteously and professionally
• Be authorized to work in the United States; and,
• Have a State issued Commercial Drivers License with appropriate endorsements.
• Verifiable experience – varies by asset type
• Clean Driving Record
• No disqualifying offenses
• Operate with service and Safety as a priority….